Reflecting on the Rob Michael/ Damian Erskine Ustream Clinic

This past week, I had the great fortune to be able to share my Ustream Show with bass player extraordinaire Damian Erskine

Damian and I have become familiar with one another via Social Networking sites like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. When he sent me a tweet indicating that he had a tour wrapping-up in my area and was interested in doing some playing, I wasted no time in inviting him to be a guest on Ustream for a Concert/ Clinic.

We hung-out, played some tunes and took questions from the audience and everyone had a great time. There was kind of buzz before and after the event as well.

It's always super fun to take "Virtual" relationships and have them become face-to-face ones.

Here's am embed of us playing through one of my tunes Mr. Tippy Toe.

Posted via email from atmosmusic's posterous

0 comments: